- Full time Faculty List
- Faculty Profile
- Visiting Faculty
- Research Excellence
Dr. R. Khader Mohideen
|Name :||Dr. R. KHADER MOHIDEEN|
|Date of Birth & Age :||07.03.1955, 57 Years|
|Designation & Address :||Associate Professor & Head
Jamal Institute of Management
Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirappalli – 20
|Teaching Experience :||PG : 36 Years
UG : 36 Years
M.Phil : 15 Years
|Participation in Workshops & Seminars :||10|
|Papers Presented in National Seminars / Conferences:||10|
|Study Material prepared for Centre for Distance Education for M.Com, MCA, MBA Programmes :||12|
|Text Book Review Feedback :||Pearson Education Publishers, New Delhi.|
|Research Experience :||M. Com Guided – 62 Candidates
M.B.A.Guided - 34 Candidates
M.Phil Guided – 24 Candidates
Ph.D Guiding - 4 Candidates
|Area of Specialization :||HR Management & Financial Mgt.|
|State Level Seminar organized :||02|
|Workshop Organized (Regional Level) :||01|
|Minor Research Project :||01 (Rs.21,000)|
|Countries visited :||Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia|
Administrative responsibilities previously held
- Principal, Jamal Mohamed College - 2 years
- Head of the Department of Commerce - 3 years
- Member-in-charge of BBA - 2 years
- Bursar - 3 years
- Additional Vice-Principal with effect from 3.1.2011
- General Secretary, Alumni Association - 3 years
- Scholarship (Alumni & Well wishers) in charge - 3 years
- Co-ordinator ICWA (Foundation) & Tally Certificate courses - 3 years
- Co-ordinator Career Oriented Programme - 3 years
- Additional Chief Superintendent, Central Valuation - 3 years
- Member, Admission Committee - 3 years
- Secretary, Baithul Mal Society - 2 years
- Director, JMC Students Co-operative Stores - 11 years
- Members, Sport Committee - 5 years
Implementation of Autonomy
- Convenor, Library Committee - 2 years
- Member, Student’s Welfare Committee - 2 years
- Member, Student’s Grievance Committee from June 2011,
- Member, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) - 3 years
- Member, Autonomy Extension Report Preparation Committee
- Member, Entrepreneurial Development Cell - 2 years
- Member, Planning & Evaluation - 1 year
- Member, Anti-Ragging - 1 year
- Chairman B.Com.,M.Com.,M.Phi.,COP - 1 year
- Member, Academic Council (B.Com.,BBA.,M.Com.,)
- Member, Advisory Committee for MBA Programme
- Member, Board of Studies for MBA Programme
- Member, Board of Studies for PG Diploma in Islamic Banking and
- Financial Management
- Convenor, Finance Committee of Autonomous Programme
- Member, Governing Body of Autonomous Programme
Academic Assignments outside the College
- Member of Board of Studies for B.Com and M.Com – ADM College for Women, Nagapattinam.
- Member of Board of Studies for BBA, B.Com,M.Com,M.Phil course – NM College, Puthanampatti.
- Member of Board of Studies for B.Com course – Periyar EVR College, Trichy.
- Academic Counsellor for B.Com course – IGNOU, New Delhi.
- University Representative for the College Committee - Mother Gnanamma Women's College of Arts & Sc., Ariyalur.
- UGC Member, Expert Committee for the Extension of Autonomous Status to the National Degree College, Bangalore.
- UGC Member, Expert Committee for the Conferment of Autonomous Status to the Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
- UGC Member, Expert Committee for the Extension of Autonomous Status to the Swami Vivekanandha Memorial College, Jagatsinghpur(Odisha)
Member, Question Setting Board
- Madras University (M.Com), Chennai.
- Bharathiyar University (M.Com), Coimbatore.
- Periyar University (M.Com), Salem.
- Alagappa University (MBA and BBA), Karaikudi.
- Tiruvallur University (MHRM)
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MBA – Hotel Management)
- SRM University, Chennai and as many as in 15 Autonomous Colleges
Orientation, Workshop and Refresher Courses Attended
- Orientation on Tamil B.D.U., 1989
- Refresher Course conducted by Economics Department, Tamil University, Thanjavur, 2002
- Workshop on Research Methods, JMC, 2003
- Islamic Economics – Institute of objectives Studies, 1999
- Chennai Chapter – Orientation Programm